Notification About Cookies
As Adburbs Digital Agency, we respect your concerns about privacy and confidentiality and value the relationship we have with you.
Like many other companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that will help us develop and improve our experience and our products and services. The cookies we use as Adburbs Digital Agency enable our website to work and help us understand what information and advertisements are most useful to visitors.
Please take a moment to learn about our cookie practices, and if you have any questions, please let us know by making a request through the “Call Us” form on our websites or by sending us an email.
We tried to keep this Statement as simple as possible, but if you are not familiar with terms such as cookies, IP addresses and browsers, connect first to learn about these keywords and terms.
1. Who Collects Information?
Personal data and information disclosed to Adburbs Digital Agency or collected by Adburbs Digital Agency through cookies and other tracking technologies are under the control of Adburbs Digital Agency (data controller).
The Notice About These Cookies applies to all websites, applications and branded pages located on third party platforms (such as Facebook or YouTube) and operated by or on behalf of Adburbs Digital Agency, as well as applications accessed or used through these websites or third party platforms. References to “Adburbs Digital Agency” in this Statement also include all Adburbs Digital Agency companies, affiliates, affiliates, joint venture companies and concession companies with whom you have a business relationship or interacted with.
The following section summarizes the different types of cookies we use on our websites, together with each one for their use, and gives you the ability to manage these cookies.
Adburbs Digital Agency will collect, use or disclose your personal data only if it is fair and lawful to do so.
2. What Does the Word Cookie Mean?
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (all referred to as ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information downloaded to your internet-connected device when you visit a website – such as your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Cookies are then sent back to the source website or another website that recognizes those cookies each time you visit. Cookies do many different and useful things such as remembering your preferences, improving your internet experience in general, and helping us to offer you the best products and services.
There are many different types of cookies. All of these cookies work in the same way, but there are some minor differences between them. For a detailed list of cookies we use on our websites, please see the relevant section below.
Cookies that you consent to use are also used to collect personal data about you. We then profile this data and information to viewers in a format where we can deliver targeted ads tailored to your interests and limit the number of reps you see an ad.
We also put cookies in e-mails and newsletters to improve our content and advertisements.
Finally, in order to compile anonymous and aggregated statistical data that allows us to understand how people use our websites and helps us enrich the structure and content of our websites and also helps us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on Adburbs Digital Agency websites and non-Adburbs Digital Agency websites. we also use it.
You can find more detailed information about the types of cookies you use and their intended use, in the relevant section below.
4. How Can I Check or Delete Cookies?
There are many ways you can manage your cookies:
- You can refuse to give your consent;
- You can disable and disable Adburbs Digital Agency or third party cookies using the browser settings or
- You can use our cookie management tool to disable and disable Adburbs Digital Agency or third party cookies).
Control Through Your Browser Settings
Most Internet browsers are initially set up and set up to accept cookies automatically. If you do not want our websites to store cookies on your device, you can change your browser settings to send you a warning notice before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust these settings so that your browser rejects most of our cookies or only certain third party cookies. You can also withdraw your consent declaration for cookies by deleting the previously loaded and stored cookies on your device.
However, if you disable and disable the cookies we use, this may affect your experience during your stay on the Adburbs Digital Agency website, for example, you may not be able to visit certain areas of a website or receive personalized information when you visit a website.
If you use different devices (such as your computer, smartphone or tablet) to view and access the Adburbs Digital Agency website, you will need to make sure that each browser on each of these devices is set according to your cookie preferences.
The procedures you can use to change your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, use the help function in your browser or click one of the links below to go directly to the user manual for your browser:
There are also software products that you can use to manage cookies on your behalf.
You can also take advantage of www.ghostery.com to evaluate how the cookies we use on our websites are used.
Visit www.allaboutcookies.org to learn more about cookies, including information about how you can see which cookies are installed and how you can manage and delete them.
Control Through Our Cookie Management Tool
You can also disable and disable Adburbs Digital Agency or third party cookies using our cookie consent declaration tool located here.
For example, turning off the tracking cookies function ensures that Adburbs Digital Agency no longer monitors your internet behavior. However, please note that your refusal of tracking cookies may not necessarily mean that you will receive fewer Adburbs Digital Agency ads. This action means that only the advertisements sent to you will be advertisements that are not tailored to your personal interests.
5. Which Cookies Do We Use?
Cookies used on Adburbs Digital Agency websites can generally be classified as follows:
- Required Cookies. These cookies do not recognize you as a separate person and do not identify you.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies do not recognize you as a separate person and do not identify you.
- Functionality Cookies. The information collected by these cookies may include personal data that you disclose and provide.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. Most types of these cookies track and track consumers through their Device ID or IP address, and therefore may also collect personal data and information.
- Third-Party Cookies. Depending on the type of cookies used by the third party concerned, the information collected by such cookies may include personal data and information.
Cookies used on Adburbs Digital Agency websites can generally be classified as follows:
- Required Cookies. These cookies are essential to ensure that Adburbs Digital Agency websites function correctly and properly; they allow you to browse our websites and use our features. Without these cookies, services such as a shopping cart cannot be provided. Examples of this are the recall of previous actions (for example, previously entered text) when going back to a page in the same session.
- Do these cookies collect personal data and information / do they recognize me and identify my identity? These cookies do not recognize you as a separate person and do not identify you. If you do not accept these cookies, this may affect the performance of the website or parts of the website.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites, including which pages you go to most frequently, how much time you spend on our websites, and error messages you encounter. These cookies may also be used by the affiliates to ensure that you are coming from an affiliate to one of our websites and whether or not you have purchased a product or service from us as a result of your visit (including details of the product or service you have purchased) or whether we use a product or service. it is used. This helps us improve and improve the performance of our websites.
- Do these cookies collect personal data and information / do they recognize me and identify my identity? These cookies do not recognize you as a separate person and do not identify you. All information collected by these cookies is combined and therefore anonymous. These cookies are used only to ensure that the operation of a website is improved.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow our websites to remember your choices and preferences (information such as your username, language or region) in order to provide you with a more personalized internet experience. These cookies can also be used to remember changes in text size and fonts and other parts of web pages where you can adapt. Similarly, these cookies can be used to track which featured products or videos are displayed to avoid possible duplication and to allow you to play games and use social tools such as blogs, chat rooms and forums.
- Do these cookies collect personal data and information / do they recognize me and identify my identity? The information collected by these cookies may include personal data and information that you have disclosed and disclosed. If you do not accept these cookies, this preference may affect the website’s performance and functionality and limit your access rights to the content on the website.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide you with content that is more important to you and your interests. They are also used to offer targeted advertisements or limit the number of repetitions you see an advertisement, and also to help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on Adburbs Digital Agency and non-Adburbs Digital Agency websites. These cookies remember that you have visited one of our websites, and this information is also shared with advertisers and other people, including our advertising agencies. These cookies may also be linked to site functionality provided by third parties.
- Do these cookies collect personal data and information / do they recognize me and identify my identity? Most types of these cookies track consumers through their Device ID or IP address, and therefore may also collect personal data and information.
- Third-Party Cookies. For example, we are working with a number of partners who can also place cookies on your behalf on our behalf when they visit our websites so that they can offer you Adburbs Digital Agency ads tailored for you in their fields, such as Facebook and Google DoubleClick. We strive to identify and promote these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether you want to accept these cookies. We also work with a number of partners to offer digital experiences and functionality on our websites. For example, when you browse Adburbs Digital Agency websites, third parties who provide some of the features on our websites (for example, a YouTuba video) may offer you and place cookies, even if you have not consented to our cookies or withdrew your consent. The reason for this is that you have given your consent to the use of their cookies directly. In such cases, you must withdraw your consent directly on the website of the relevant third party.
- Do these cookies collect personal data and information / do they recognize me and identify my identity? Depending on the type of cookies used by the third party concerned, the data and information collected by these cookies may include personal data and information.
Duration of the Cookie We Use
In terms of duration, we can use two different types of cookies on our websites:
- Session Cookies. These cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave our websites, or
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies stay on your device for a much longer period of time or until you delete them manually (How long the cookie will remain on your device depends on both the “own lifetime” of the relevant cookie and your browser settings, as described below.)