ADBURBS DIGITAL AGENCY
Privacy is a very serious issue for Adburbs Digital Agency. The five principles below form the basis of our approach to respect your privacy:
- We value your trust in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information fairly and in accordance with this trust.
- You have the right to receive clear information about how we use your personal information. We will always be transparent to you about the information we collect, how we use it, with whom we share it, and who to contact if you have concerns.
- If you have concerns about how your personal information is used, we will cooperate with you promptly to resolve these concerns.
- We will take all appropriate measures to ensure that your information is not abused and kept safe.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and cooperate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles regarding data protection.
Last Updated: January 2020
- Information collected by third party websites, platforms and / or applications (“Third Party Sites”) beyond our control;
- Information collected by Third Party Sites that you access through links on the Adburbs Digital Agency Sites; or
- Banners, sweepstakes, and other advertisements or promotions on Third Party Sites that we sponsor or participate.
Such Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We recommend that you read them before using these Third Party Sites.
If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not use the Adburbs Digital Agency Sites or otherwise provide your personal information to Adburbs Digital Agency.
In a situation that requires consent, if we find that we have collected information without the consent of the parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
The right to access certain parts of Adburbs Digital Agency Sites and / or to receive awards, samples or other rewards can be limited to a certain age. Your personal information can be used to perform age verification checks and enforce such age restrictions.
Information You Give Us Directly
We may receive information directly from you when you provide your personal information, such as when you register for prize draws or contests, register for information, use applications, purchase a product or service from us, fill out a questionnaire, or make any comments or ask questions. Information we can obtain directly from you includes:
- E-mail address
- user name
- phone number
- credit card or other payment information
- date of birth
- User-generated content, submissions, and other content that you submit to Adburbs Digital Agency Sites
- other personal information you voluntarily provide us
Information We Automatically Collect When You Use Adburbs Digital Agency Sites
- information about the type of browser you use
- details of the internet pages you view
- Your IP address
- hyperlink links you click
- your username, profile picture, gender, networks, or other information you share when using Third Party Sites (for example, when you use the "Like" function on Facebook or the +1 feature on Google+)
- Websites you visited before entering Adburbs Digital Agency Site
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or alert you when cookies are sent to your device. If you disable cookies, your experience on the Adburbs Digital Agency Sites may be affected.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
If you have permitted to share information, we may also obtain personal information about you from other sources. This includes commercial resources, such as public databases and data collectors, and information from third parties. The types of personal information we can obtain from such sources include:
- your shopping habits
- preferences and information about your lifestyle such as your hobbies and interests
- Public information, such as content, blogs, and submissions created by users, to the extent permitted by law
Your personal information:
- we can use it to provide you with better products and a better Adburbs Digital Agency Site experience.
- we may use it to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you, provided that you have requested or previously requested a product or service from us and that the communication is related or related to the previous request and is made within the time specified by applicable laws.
- we may use it to supply the products or services you request from us.
In cases where we collect personal information for a specific purpose, we will not keep the information longer than necessary for that purpose, unless we need to retain it for legitimate or legal reasons regarding the business. In order to prevent accidental or malicious removal of the information, when we delete the information from our services, we do not immediately delete the remaining copies from our servers or remove the information from our backup systems.
We may put in place a service (“Mobile Messaging Services”) from Adburbs Digital Agency where you can receive text messages or other messages (such as a text messaging service or SMS, advanced messaging service or EMS or multimedia messaging service or MMS) from your wireless or mobile device. By signing up for one of our Mobile Messaging Services, you agree to send a message from Adburbs Digital Agency to the address or mobile number you provided for this purpose (unless you choose not to receive such messages by following the instructions in the Privacy rights and contacts you need to contact below).
You understand that the standard rates for your wireless operator are valid for these messages and that you can change your mind at any time by following the instructions in your Privacy rights and the people you should contact.
You acknowledge that Mobile Message Services are provided through wireless systems that use radio (and other means) to transmit communications over complex networks. We do not guarantee that your use of the Mobile Messaging Service will be confidential or secure, and we do not take any responsibility for any privacy or lack of security you may experience. It is your responsibility to take precautions and security precautions that best suit your situation and your intended use of Mobile Message Services. We may also provide access to your operator's wireless and / or mobile phone account to identify and resolve technical issues and / or service-related complaints.
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Adburbs Digital Agency. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties.
We may also share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Adburbs Digital Agency, where we believe it is necessary to disclose the information for legal reasons.
Adburbs Digital Agency does not sell personal information, except for the entities in which we sell all or part of our business (for example, in connection with the sale of a brand) or in cases of a merger, consolidation, change of administration, restructuring or liquidation of all or part of our business.
Please note that legal protections for personal information in many countries are not the same as in your country. While your personal information is in another country, courts, law enforcement and national security officials can access your information in accordance with the law. Subject to such requests for legitimate access, we assure that those who process your personal information outside your country must take measures to protect the information and are authorized to process it only in accordance with the instructions of the Adburbs Digital Agency.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information safe, and require third parties to handle or process your personal information for us. In order to prevent unauthorized access, replacement or abuse, access to your personal information is limited and only employees and representatives are allowed to know.
You have the right to notify us of the following:
- not asking us to contact you in the future
- asking for a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- request us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records
- asking to report any abuse of your personal information
To help us process your request, please provide your full name and information.