Protection of Personal Data
As ELA Business Development and Digital Advertising Agency – Levent Toker (“Adburbs Digital Agency”), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. As Adburbs Digital Agency, we attach importance to the processing and preservation of all personal data related to Adburbs Digital Agency, including people who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“POPD”). With the full awareness of this responsibility, we process your personal data in the scope and conditions below as “Data Responsible” in accordance with POPD.
1. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined in POPD as any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Accordingly, the name, surname, date of birth, identity number, e-mail address, phone number and similar information you share with us are called personal data. Adburbs Digital Agency collects your personal data when you share it directly with Adburbs Digital Agency, either automatically or through other sources such as third party platforms.
2. What is the purpose and basis of the processing of your personal data?
Due to your product and service relationship with Adburbs Digital Agency, Adburbs Digital Agency collects and processes your personal information in order to fulfill our legal obligations and to keep you informed about campaigns and advantages.
Accordingly, Adburbs Digital Agency; collects and processes your personal data to evaluate and process all your complaints, to process your payments, to improve our products, services, communication methods and functionality of our websites, and to offer personalized products, communication content and targeted advertisements as well as product recommendations for you.
In line with the above-mentioned purposes, Adburbs Digital Agency processes and stores your personal data for your explicit consent, or if it is directly related to the establishment or performance of our contract with you, or if required by our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
3. To whom and to whom do we transfer your personal data?
Your personal data with Adburbs Digital Agency shareholders, our direct / indirect domestic / international subsidiaries, domestic / foreign individuals and institutions (cargo, shipment, call center, database) that represent us together during the business relationship and / or our business partner with whom we cooperate to carry out our activities. ), with companies that offer cloud services, etc.). In addition, personal data are shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations. In addition, your personal information about your visit to Adburbs Digital Agency websites and traffic information such as your browsing information; will be able to share this information with public institutions and organizations that are legally authorized to legally request this information for the purposes of your security and the fulfillment of Adburbs Digital Agency’s obligations under the applicable legislation.
4. How do we store your personal data?
Your personal data shared with our company is stored in the domestic / international secure servers of Adburbs Digital Agency in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, POPD provisions and Adburbs Digital Agency standards. In this context, Adburbs Digital Agency takes necessary technical and administrative security measures determined by legal legislation to ensure the security of your personal data.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
POPD Article 7 / f.1. In accordance with the provision, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us when the purpose that your personal data needs to be processed has disappeared and / or after the legal period that we are obliged to store your data in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6. What are your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
In accordance with Article 11 of POPD, to the extent that your personal data is processed by Unilever as data controller;
- find out if any of your personal
- data has been processed;
- requesting information regarding the processing of your personal data;
- learning the purposes of processing your personal data;
- In case personal data is transferred to third parties in the country or abroad, learning these people;
- request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed;
- requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear;
- requesting deletions and corrections to be notified to third parties that the data has been transferred;
- objecting to the adverse consequences that may arise as a result of processing personal data through automated systems; and
- You have the right to demand compensation for this loss if you suffer damage due to illegal processing of your personal data.
Your requests in your application will be finalized as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of the request.